AdMob Payment Erorr [again]

hey Guys, has any one did not getting payment email notifications this month?

I usually get mine at 2nd of the month, but until today I did not getting any…:frowning:

is there any one having same trouble with me?

in my recent experience, if I am not getting payment update email notifications, so I am not getting paid even my account having $1K in that AdMob Account.

in January and February I am not getting paid by AdMob. can somebody please explain what is the trouble.

many thanks before :slight_smile:

You still haven’t had last month’s payment?
The issue last month was with Paypal.
How long have you been using Admob? If this is your second month, then you will be paid next month.
Otherwise I would try and contact them.

Have you provided good wire transfer or paypal data?

I also normally get an email around the 1st of the month saying how much I’ll be getting paid which I haven’t had yet for April. I have just checked they have removed what I’m due for February from my estimated earnings but I haven’t yet had an email.

Hopefully it won’t be paid late like last month.

I have n0t got the email. And yes they have removed the due earnings of feb.!

You still haven’t had last month’s payment?

yes for sure :frowning:

How long have you been using Admob?

I am using AdMob starting from November 2012 :slight_smile:

Have you provided good wire transfer or paypal data?

I have provide them using my PayPal Account :slight_smile:

I also normally get an email around the 1st of the month saying how much I’ll be getting paid which I haven’t had yet for April. I have just checked they have removed what I’m due for February from my estimated earnings but I haven’t yet had an email.

Hopefully it won’t be paid late like last month.

same here…nothing payment email notification arrived in my email…hopefully AdMob will paid my balance to my PayPal account

I have n0t got the email. And yes they have removed the due earnings of feb.!

is that mean we are not getting our money?, but some of my friends, they are also developers, they got their payment emails notifications, but AdMob cut their balance up to 80%, is there something that AdMob getting this big trouble?

does any body here also have the same trouble with AdMob, especially paid using PayPal?

I have got my dec 2012 and jan 2013 payments. So i think they will pay me this month too. Its just they havent send the email notification yet. Don’t worry mate. You will get your payment. And i am also using paypal for receiving payments.

did you get your email notification?

I hope this is just a little bugs and AdMob fix it as soon as possible and in 15th of April they just pay my balance…aamiin :slight_smile:

Well I’ve had the e-mail already. Got it on the 1st of April.
Best thing for you to do at this point is contact their support and wait :frowning:

can You please provide me how to contact them?

thank You before

I have contact them by following this link
Payments issues - AdMob Help
but I should input my Payment number * and Payment Date *

but in my Account, there is no Payment number and Payment Date :frowning:

Maybe try their Google+ Page: Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents
See if there’s someone on their who will help you.

I have contact them by theri G+ and by email. they told me that was an Invalid click activity so they ignore my account. I just dont get it why??? :frowning:

I didn’t get an email this month, but they’re processing the payment according to the console when I log in.

Have you had that problem before? Maybe your ads are in a bad area. If they are too close to the UI or if they overlap things it can lead to accidental clicks etc, which Admob can see (don’t ask me how lol).

Unless you’ve been intentionally getting invalid clicks, I would have a look at your placements etc to see what could be causing that to happen. See if Admob will give you more information, like if it’s a specific app or when it started happening.

Or maybe they misunderstood you and their response was a copy-paste to explain lower payment than reported?

I got the same thing - normally get the email, but when I look in the console I can see a payment being processed.

Hopefully they’ll manage to pay on the 15th this month.

I too did not get an email… BUT… I just checked my spam folder… and THERE IT WAS!

Their emails are suddenly going into spam folder of Gmail… folks… check you spam folder too… I received in SPAM folder on 2nd April (those who got it on 1st might have been april fooled… lol! Just kidding)…

Yes I forgot to mention I noticed that too! Very strange.

nope…there is nothing in my spam box email :confused: