Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Question StartApp Payment for January

Did anyone received the January Payment from StartApp? This would be the first time I am getting paid from them, so I just want to know when do they pay usually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me and my friend made ​​this month's not payments. I'm sorry for the English

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Got mine on the 28th of Feb! First payment for me as I started with them in January. Remember they have a minimum payment threshhold of $50.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know, yes. This is not the first payment. There are 9 of them take a thousand dollars

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ka1inE View Post
    Got mine on the 28th of Feb! First payment for me as I started with them in January. Remember they have a minimum payment threshhold of $50.
    I too registered with them on Jan. I've crossed the 50$ minimum threshold limit.

Rox
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ka1inE View Post
    Same! (I hate the minimum character limit)
    Make live wallpapers without actually programming - check out Live Wallpaper Creator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was my second payment, but not paid yet. I think they have some problem with their workers we have waiting for information. they not reply any support ticket yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Did you update your payment info before the deadline? They re-vamped their payment settings and it said that you had to update your information before a certain date to be paid on time this month.

Please note: In order to receive your January revenue on time (end of February 2013), you must complete the form by February 20th .
    Accounts that do not complete the form by the end of that day will not receive the January revenue on time, and payments will be delayed to the following payment cycle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    absolutely i was updated all of it, i registered my payment information on tipalti, and recieved confirmation email at 28th January.

"Dear HASAN,

We would like to notify you that your contact and/or payment details were recently updated in our system.
    If this change is not per your request, please contact our support team immediately.

Best regards,
    The Startapp team."

Official Company Representative startapp's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hello Hassan,

I am sorry your support tickets weren't answered immediately. As you probably know, we in StartApp maintain very good relations with our developers and care a lot about what you have to say. Tomorrow you will receive a detailed answer regarding your specific condition.

As A1ka1inE mentioned above, we integrated a new payment system on January, and if you updated your info properly you should have gotten paid together with all developers on the 28th of February.

If you have any other question, you can always PM or contact me via email [email protected]

Thank you,

Kfiro

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    absolutely i was updated all of it, i registered my payment information on tipalti, and recieved confirmation email at 28th January.

"Dear HASAN,

We would like to notify you that your contact and/or payment details were recently updated in our system.
    If this change is not per your request, please contact our support team immediately.

Best regards,
    The Startapp team."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast