Any ad network Campaign CPI as low as $0.01/ install

Hi,I am looking for ways to promote android app.I would like to know are there any ad network which runs campaign as low as $0.01 / install .if there is any please do let me know.Promoting apps on Google Play is getting tough as days progress.Can any one provide tips based on your experience on how to reach max downloads say at least 1000 installs per day for an app?

That’s a million dollar question. Don’t know if any of the ad networks offer that. Tapjoy has a minimum bid of $0.10 / install. Depending on how well you target your campaign, Facebook mobile app install ads may bring you higher quality players, but at a significantly higher cost ($0.5 - $1, depending on country). So you need to make sure your LTV is higher than that.

Thanks for the information.

0.01 per install is candy land prices, if anyone knows, they won’t share it anyway

I have to agree with @toxic on this this one - I don’t know any network that sells $0.01 CPI. I’m not even sure if there are network that sell $0.01 CPC.
If you integrate appnext’s tracking SDK - that will grant you access to $0.1 CPI traffic, which is as low as it gets (at least acccording to what I know).

Any estimates what numbers of daily downloads you can provide with 10 cents CPI? international of course, i can’t imagine it will be any tier 1 countries

There’s a good change you’ll get a few thousands of installs, but it depends on many variables, including the quality of your app, the promotion itself, amount of competing offers, etc. Best thing you can do is just try. Since it’s cheap, it won’t cost you much.

So i believe promotion is for free apps alone.am i correct?

Yes. No paid apps.

ok.Thanks for the information .

Yeah i know.Its too low.But still its worth a try :wink: