Admob delaying stats update again!!

Admob is delaying stats update again!! WTH is wrong with them?

They are doing it every 4 days now. Highly frustrated with them.

I don’t remember when I last time had stats delays in admob. Are u using the old admob?

admob now very low, you too??

Yes its the old Admob.

Yes… its not increasing since 8 hours straight.

Probably they are pushing the old admob users to use new admob. Because I see delays topics here all the time, but I don’t remember when last time i had delay in new Admob .

Old Admob. But it still normal

Not only are Admob money rates down the toilet but its also working very poorly a couple of weeks now. Im seriously considering just dumping them and go with another banner provider. Show me you still care Admob you son of a bee.

You are right exactly!! Spot on! My apps installs are going up so I was wondering why the daily revenue is falling down. Just now I checked the fill rate and its eventually decreasing!! Fness!!
2 days back I read a news that advertisers are spending less money on ads and the Google revenue is dropping fast. My be this is the reason or it may be other. But still we are F
ed up! :frowning:

is this the case with Admob only or other neyworks are effected too?

if they are effectes too because of low rates given by providers. then nothing could be done.

You are calculating fill rate by yourself, or what you see on the dashboard? In dashboard I have never seen less than 99% fill rate. But possible that they show less requests, I don’t know