Airpush app suspension!!! Bundle SDK 1.0!!!

I just recived e-mail from google that my app is suspended.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the System Interference provision of the Content Policy.
[ul]
We have determined that your app or its ads request or requires the user to accept a user agreement containing features which violate our System interference policy.
[/ul]

I have Airpush EULA on start, so that’s for sure the reason of removal. So Nick from Airpush, what you said earlier, that your SDK is 100% compliant is not true, and now I have to pay the price. What you have to say now?

GOOGLE PLAY. USE GOOGLE SERVICE. IF NOT. SAY BYE BYE. Any Questions? :slight_smile:

@djuramutavi894 I’m going to PM you so we can fully determine the cause of the app being banned.

Airpush Nick

Please supply any concerned information you analyze so that other developers can use Airpush without worrying.
Thanks.

What it means?

I think he is saying that if you use any other network than AdMob, they will find the way to ban you. I’m not defending Airpush, but only thing that my users of the app have to accept is the Airpush’s EULA on the start of app, so for sure that is the reason of removal. And they have to accept a collection of users device ID, IP address, list of apps installed on device, browser history and email address. And that is some how violation of google play policy.

It could have also been something in the SDK itself. There are some funky things going on with Google lately. And yea they can also ban people just with no reason.

Airpus is compliant and as long as their is an EULA giving permission to collect the information then it is ok, I have over 100 apps on gplay with bundle1 airpush and never had an app removed.

We have determined that your app or its ads request or requires the user to accept a user agreement containing features which violate our System interference policy.

Weird shit. What could be specified in the EULA that violates the System interference policy?

Kim Kardashian’s Large Breasts lol

I never used Bundle with EULA, do you think that some stupid EULA is solution and bypass Google Play Policy? :expressionless: There is information “No system interference” so no interferance, EULA isn’t “magic” word. I am using standard SDK from airpush and no problem.

When you’re collecting info from users, like the bundle sdk does, you need to show an EULA. If you’re using the standard sdk then great for you, but I believe this thread is about trying to figure out what’s with the bundle sdk and its EULA that could cause a potential ban and how is google linking it to “system interference”.

Hi PM’ed him and he said it was a Kim Kardashian app, she has Large breasts and got in the way of some icons so users had a hard time finding their apps because they could not get their eyes off her breasts so google says system interference lol

Nice pic, but my app had better!! :smiley: But removal reason isn’t because of her, sadly…

Samsung welcomes Kim Kardashian apps with open arms

Post the picture you used, please make my day :slight_smile:

I got also 2 suspensions for Airpush (or Startapp):

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the System Interference provision of the Content Policy.

And second one:
Interstitial ads may only be displayed inside of the app they came with. A prominent and accessible target must be made available to users in any interstitial ad so they may dismiss the ad without penalty or inadvertent click-through.

Two suspensions in the same time. Only AP and Startapp integrated

Im using adf.ly in my app…
I am exposed to that risk?

Btw is the safest network out there … ofc it pays way less but is SAFE