Is HomeBase Widdit still compliance with new Google Policy

Hi friends,
HomeBase Widdit is an Ads Networks that supply Ads via their lock screen.
All of you may khow that the update from Google Policy on 28th Mar concern about this:
We’ve re-emphasized in the Ads Policy that all advertising behavior must be properly attributed to, or clearly presented in context with the app it came along with

Because HomeBase Widdit supply Ads outside the app (Ads show in Widdit lock screen), so Is HomeBase Widdit compliance with this policy?

Please help me.
Thanks.

I will say its not …

Thanks for your response.

I wonder why their app still available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.widdit.lockScreen124

Can anyone help?

I’d say it’s because the lockscreen is the main app. The listing is about it.
It’s different when you have a regular app and it installs an unrelated lockscreen with ads.
… and other possibility is that google didn’t notice it yet

Hey guys,
Glad to tell you that we made all the necessary changes in order to remain Google compliant .
We won’t ever risk our partners! Our lawyers learned the new policy update and together we have created a new version which is fully compliant, that’s for sure.
I know that many ad networks are claiming to be 100% compliance but you can’t argue with the facts – Google has never banned an app because of Widdit.
Please read our blog, you will find there a lot of information about this update.

Guys remember, there is not even one SDK that helps developers generate the revenue you can have with HomeBase, I’m talking about hundreds percents more than any other company! Check us out!

Please feel free to contact me anytime for any reason:
[email protected] Skype: idan-widdit

Happy Passover and Happy Easter,
Idan.

Hi Idan,
Thanks for your verification.
I have read your blog carefully and can not find any update in new SDK related to this Google Policy’s point: We’ve re-emphasized in the Ads Policy that all advertising behavior must be properly attributed to, or clearly presented in context with the app it came along with

So please help me to verify this: Because HomeBase Widdit supply Ads outside the app (Ads show in Widdit lock screen), so Is HomeBase Widdit compliance with this policy?

Thanks so much.

In order to avoid from any violation of this section we encourage our developers to add HomeBase to the app description in Google Play what makes the lock screen into an integral part of their app.

You can find it at the last paragraph:

“INTRODUCING “App Name” LOCK SCREEN!
“App Name” lock screen allows you to launch “App Name” with only one slide! You can also add your social feeds, favorite content updates, widgets, shortcuts to awesome apps and much more directly to your lock screen! Make sure you enable “App Name” lock screen after installation to get the complete “App Name” experience.”

earnings goes down last 2 days with the same number of Daily Users. do you have the same ?

Thanks Idan.
Can you list down some applications/games that integrating HomeBase as references.
Cheer.

Sorry but I still think it’s not safe!

I think Homebase stops paying when your app ban from google play ?? Is it correct ?

Yes, they said here in the forum that if your app gets banned, they’ll treat it as spam and will cease to pay you any revenue stream coming from it.

I don’t know exactly about banned apps. All I want to know are do we have apps/games that integrated Homebase still available on Googe Play.

LOL And they claim no app has ever been banned with widdit. So not only do they not pay they flat our lied right here in this forum posting. Also not everyone uses Google Play.

I rather not to do it here in public, please contact me by mail ([email protected]) or Skype (idan-widdit).

have not received Widdit’s payment :frowning:

me also :frowning:

contact us and we will see what the problem is.