No visible effect of Google policy changes

Well, the storm has passed away and no certain effect is visible of Google play 13th April policy changes. I still can see a lot of crappy & illegal apps in the marketplace. What you guys think? Was google just bluffing?

they ban 3 my accounts without reason :frowning:

You had 3 accounts. Dats the reason :wink:

They allow multiple accounts per person.
Its just that if you lose one they close all others they can find since they are punishing the developer and not the account(s).

3 accounts with 3 credit card, 3 address :frowning: not same :frowning:

Monday just started, so they will probably start banning.
Just don’t write them about those apps :smiley: maybe the developers forgot )))

and, google allows multiple GP accounts

Oh, yeah. Monday I forgot about it :slight_smile:
Also, I’m not going to write them about anyone. It was just I want marketplace to have legit and useful apps dominating instead of pure spam.

I didn’t know abt. multiple accounts allowed thing. Also, banning all makes sense else what is the point of banning dev at all :slight_smile:

invipro, The story just don’t end here. Different ips, cookies , operations etc. you gotta deceive Google, you gotta be Google :stuck_out_tongue:

this is what i just got from our friends the Google bots. I updated that app and thought its fully compliant - nothing sexual in icon,listing, content etc . Google thinks differently so updating again, at least they gave me a full day notice .As is usually with these things its all luck - sometimes it’s direct suspension sometimes they hook you up with a notice. Check your emails guys, seems like apr 15 is the day they will enforce the new rules

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

that what i got this morning and i have no clue y…
i update my apps 3 days ago and thought its fully compliant…

Did you guys see this?? 300M downloads and $600M in revenue say Google is the ‘loser’s choice’ in mobile games monetization | VentureBeat | Marketing Tech | by John Koetsier

My be dats the reason Google is pushing policies too hard, so that its investment i.e. Admob pay off well.

Also, I was thinking that can there be future where devs and users won’t rely on some playstore or appstore and devs can distribute their apps by themselves, by their will as we’re using different free s/w for Windows or Linux now… Can there be?

Got one of my ‘sexy’ apps suspended. Possible new google policy effect.

I published first app on new account 2 days ago and still not published. How long does it take?

Apps without localization permissions - online after 1 hour :wink:
apps with permissions - 1 week :smiley:

ramzixp, in my case only 1 app was tested more than 3 days. All apps are with localization, so I think it does not metter.