What is the cheapest PPI network?

Hello,

I am interested to know what is the cheapest Pay Per Install network is to get more downloads for my app. I am not interested in pay per click just pay per install.

THANKS

appbrain and it can fetch all info from play store and run localized versions of your app/game ads.

Are there no other cheaper ones???

cheaper means ad networks allow lowest bid lower than $0.2? I think appnext has $0.1 as lowest bid. Check with @jonathon

The cheapest is Appbrain for non incetivized installs. its at 20 cents per install but your fill rate will be low because there is always someone who will bid more. it is the easiest to setup though.

The only way I was able to achieve anything lower than $0.2 per install is facebook app ads, but like everything else its a gamble and requires a lot of optimization, targeting and a/b testing

I am also waiting on Twitter app ads, coming sometime this or next week, there might be a quick opportunity to get cheap installs from there.

+1 to what he said above. try fb ads imo

interesting topic - maybe someone can recommend cheapest installs for apk outside play market?

thanks all, how much did the fb ads cost you at the end??