Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post
    Hi fundev!

First of all - we (appnext) don't charge anything for the wire transfer. But the banks do. usually it's about $30-$60 but it can be even $100. Each bank decides on his own and we have zero control over this.

That's why we recommend everyone to use PayPal for any amount under $1,000. Also, we now have a new payment option ready - Money Bookers (Skrill).
    @jonathan, when will the Skrill option be available? I checked my account, and I could see only Paypal and Wire transfer!

Official AppNext Representative
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fundev View Post
    @jonathan, when will the Skrill option be available? I checked my account, and I could see only Paypal and Wire transfer!
    Probably next week, and at any case - it will be ready for payment of your October earnings.

Please send me an email with a request to be paid on skrill, including your Skrill accont. I'll take care of it.
    Appnext - leading monetization and app distribution platform. Full Control, full transparency

Email me or ping me on Skype (yoni_raveh).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
    Hi everyone,

please tell me the appnext payment term and payment schedule.
    hello, are you using appnext now?
    Do you know EOMOBI?
    It is weekly payment, minmum payment is 50$
    1000 install of your app, EOMOBI pay you up to 60 $

4. Dislikes jonathan disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been using appnext, it steals your revenues, user may click and want to install the app, however the click doesn't redirect the user to play store and app cannot be installed, this way appnext do awareness marketing for the apps but publisher don't get any money since they pay you only for installs.
    Appnext is making honest developers fool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by devm2024 View Post
    I have been using appnext, it steals your revenues, user may click and want to install the app, however the click doesn't redirect the user to play store and app cannot be installed, this way appnext do awareness marketing for the apps but publisher don't get any money since they pay you only for installs.
    Appnext is making honest developers fool.
    What I have noticed is that they heavily under report impressions, I suspect to either artificially raise the eCPM (so you would think you get way higher eCPM than you actually get) or to keep some of the revenue you should receive. Maybe both at the same time. It's really a shame because other than that I really love the network, sucks that they answer my love with scamming me/lying to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Appnext is really a Scam---

Quote Originally Posted by CantCode View Post
    What I have noticed is that they heavily under report impressions, I suspect to either artificially raise the eCPM (so you would think you get way higher eCPM than you actually get) or to keep some of the revenue you should receive. Maybe both at the same time. It's really a shame because other than that I really love the network, sucks that they answer my love with scamming me/lying to me.

Dont Waste your time & Space with Appnext.its really a big scam ,After you earn some revenue they will suspend you and blocked your account without any reason .Its happened with all of my referrals.They are such a big scammer.

8. Likes 1appmarket liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dont Waste your time & Space with Appnext.its really a big scam ,After you earn some revenue they will suspend you and blocked your account without any reason .Its happened with all of my referrals.They are such a big scammer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzy View Post
    Hi everyone,

please tell me the appnext payment term and payment schedule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sean gao View Post
    hello, are you using appnext now?
    Do you know EOMOBI?
    It is weekly payment, minmum payment is 50$
    1000 install of your app, EOMOBI pay you up to 60 $
    Hi sean gao, EOMOBI's site is not working. Can you share a valid URL with us?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Hi sean gao, EOMOBI's site is not working. Can you share a valid URL with us?
    Since his post is more than 2 years old I suppose EOMOBI doesnt exist for a while by now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast