Appnext Payment Terms and review

Hi everyone,

please tell me the appnext payment term and payment schedule.

Hi,

I’ll start :smiley:

appnext pays net 10.
Minimum for weekly payment - $2,500 (I know, I know, should be lower. Trying to get it lower).
Minimum paymwent for wire - $200. For PayPal - $20.

Is that $2,500 per week or per month @jonathan?

I’ll rephrase:
When you reach $2,500 in earnings, ping me and we will pay you within 7 days. It can happen at any point during the month. same for the next $2,500, and so on.

if we earn $1500 previous month, so which date did you pay.

For any amount under $2,500 we pay net 10. This menas that payment will go out until April 10th.
If you are using Wire Trasfer - payments has already been made. If you are using PayPal, it would be made today or tomorrow.

At any case - you can ping me in private with your detalis to chat some more about this issue.

I hope this payment terms is negotiable… My app only earns $200 - $300 per week…

Hi @jonathan!
I want to ask u about the transfer fee for wire transfer.

For example, if I earn $270 last month, so what should be the expected amount to appear in my bank? Do u charge the transfer fee on your side?

Best regards,

Hi @romel_emperado,

Any specific requests - write me to [email protected] and let’s discuss. I’ve been known to solve an issue or two :slight_smile:

Hi fundev!

First of all - we (appnext) don’t charge anything for the wire transfer. But the banks do. usually it’s about $30-$60 but it can be even $100. Each bank decides on his own and we have zero control over this.

That’s why we recommend everyone to use PayPal for any amount under $1,000. Also, we now have a new payment option ready - Money Bookers (Skrill).

@jonathan, when will the Skrill option be available? I checked my account, and I could see only Paypal and Wire transfer!

Probably next week, and at any case - it will be ready for payment of your October earnings.

Please send me an email with a request to be paid on skrill, including your Skrill accont. I’ll take care of it.

hello, are you using appnext now?
Do you know EOMOBI?
It is weekly payment, minmum payment is 50$
1000 install of your app, EOMOBI pay you up to 60 $

I have been using appnext, it steals your revenues, user may click and want to install the app, however the click doesn’t redirect the user to play store and app cannot be installed, this way appnext do awareness marketing for the apps but publisher don’t get any money since they pay you only for installs.
Appnext is making honest developers fool.

What I have noticed is that they heavily under report impressions, I suspect to either artificially raise the eCPM (so you would think you get way higher eCPM than you actually get) or to keep some of the revenue you should receive. Maybe both at the same time. It’s really a shame because other than that I really love the network, sucks that they answer my love with scamming me/lying to me.

Dont Waste your time & Space with Appnext.its really a big scam ,After you earn some revenue they will suspend you and blocked your account without any reason .Its happened with all of my referrals.They are such a big scammer.

Dont Waste your time & Space with Appnext.its really a big scam ,After you earn some revenue they will suspend you and blocked your account without any reason .Its happened with all of my referrals.They are such a big scammer.

Hi sean gao, EOMOBI’s site is not working. Can you share a valid URL with us?

Since his post is more than 2 years old I suppose EOMOBI doesnt exist for a while by now