AerServ - Increase revenue with our SDK: 100% Google Compliant

Hi Guys,

I know theres a lot of uncertainty in the air since Google’s latest policy revision but I wanted to let you guys know we have a fully compliant light weight SDK ready for download!

AerServ is a mobile SSP and monetization platform. We have a large pool of branded advertisers and demand partners. We’re a relatively new company and looking to make some lasting relationships with publishers. We offer attractive CPMs and high performing ad units.

What AerServ provides:

• High performing video interstitials and in app banners.
  • Net 30 payment via Check, Wire, Paypal (working towards net7)
  • Easy and quick integration. SDK is 30kb in size.
  • Industry leading CPMs with 95% fillrate.
    - 100% Google Compliant SDK
  • Offering a sign up bonus (dependent on your traffic)

Please ping me or email me if you have any questions. Hope to have the pleasure of working with you!
You can learn more at Free Mobile Adserving & Mediation Platform | AerServ

[email protected]

Cheers!

John,

I integrated your SDK a few weeks ago and volume and revenue has gone up which is good but I’ve noticed on my google analytics my crash report has seemed to increase, not sure if it has anything to do w/ video interstitial ad unit. I haven’t been able to replicate it on my end.

Also, when will iOS SDK be available?

If it’s bolded then it must be true!

How about you start with what permissions your SDK needs? I cannot find that on your site either, that’s a huge red flag, for all I know you want me to distribute malware.

Hi Fallout Guy,

Rest assure we are fully compliant. As for the permissions for the SDK if you download the SDK its inside of the integration instructions. Most networks have the permissions listed in their readme or integration doc not on their website.

Here are the simple permissions we require:

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_COURSE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />

Best,

Hi Aerserv,
Interested in testing out your SDK, looking for a new ad unit that can yield higher CPM than what I’m currently getting. Can you tell me what control the publisher has on their end? Ad frequency, screening campaigns, etc?

Hi MDesigns,

Our video interstitial unit outperforms other traditional ad units with much higher CTRs, more importantly the payout is significantly higher. We pay $3.50-$4.00 for all US traffic.

As a publisher you’ll have full control over:

• Ad frequency
  • Ad unit behavior
  • Campaign filtration

Thanks

Hi MDesigns,

We offer in app banners and video interstitials. Our interstitial unit is our highest paying unit. We’re paying $4 CPM for all US traffic. As a publisher you have full control over ad frequency, ad unit behavior and campaign filtration.

Let me know if you have any other questions, we’d love to have you onboard and take advantage of our high CPMs and attractive video interstitials.

Fallout Guy,

The permissions are located in the readme of the SDK zip file. The permissions are below:

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_COURSE_LOCATION” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />

We definitely wouldn’t put you in that position, we only require a few permissions. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Hi,Sorry if i am wrong isn’t this permission <uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” /> against current google play ads policy ie using GPS location?

Hello,

No - this permission is not against current Google Play policies. Currently we offer video interstitials and in app banners, both which are fully compliant.

Please ping me if you have any other questions.

Thanks

hey john, currently using aerserver, integration was quick and easy, have had pretty decent and steady cpm for past week but my volume seems to be decreasing, any ideas john?

Hi p32nicky,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear integration went smoothly. As for a fluctuation in volume this is normal. Impression volume will change everyday and this is dependent various factors. A possible reason may be due to users not opening your app as often in the last few days. Please PM me your account information and I’ll be sure to keep an eye on your account stats.

Thanks