Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

StartApp - join me , lets make some money together!

OK guys, with this post i will try to get you to start using StartApp My experience - i implemented the SDK about 2 weeks ago and i'm having great results! No problems at all, easy to implement and by far the least intrusive form of advertising outside of probably banners . It's very simple - you get paid by each download, depending on the location of the user and the level you picked to participate in . And if you sign in using a referral (ME,Me,ME - click on the link below ) you will get right away $25 when you implement - the easiest $25 you will ever make from an ads company !

AS i said before - i am NOT affiliated with these guys - just a happy customer and yes, if you subscribe using the links i provide i will get $10 or hopefully more when your app gets famous

So what will you get if you click on one of the links?

1)$25 immediately , yours from StartApp , no questions asked
    2) Firm , steady pay out per download , no waiting to see if anybody will click on them banners or app-walls .You can keep your other ads form other networks as well - no problem at all
    3) If you wish i will share your app with my 1500 or so Facebook fans - http://www.facebook.com/UnPickUpLines
    4) I will tweet about your app to my over 3000 Twitter follows - https://twitter.com/UNpickuplines
    5) I will download it and post a (of course) 5 star review on the Google Play Store

Options 3) and 4) and 5) are complete up to you , but any exposure is good , we all know that. personally i will benefit and be somewhat involved - when your app is doing well i will make more $$$$ . Yes , i DO want it to have a million downloads so i will help you promote it as much as i can

If you don't need more convincing - just click on the link below
    Last edited by UN-Pick Up Lines; 2013-01-25 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Stop spam, david should ban you, in every thread you have startapp affiliation, here again but created new thread. Stop it man, are you stupid or what?

3. Likes winkan, cLin, Ryan, affliatex, pwndroid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
    Stop spam, david should ban you, in every thread you have startapp affiliation, here again but created new thread. Stop it man, are you stupid or what?
    Yeah man, I agree. Stop posting your spam for real, Developers who make real $$$$ don't need people to shit pump them traffic. I hate to say it and I'm never an asshole to anyone, but grow up...this thread is stupid, and I'm usually down for spam, but not on this forum.

Get a million installs your self, it isn't that hard. Stop being lazy and take action.

Oh and besides. Start app has one of the most ****ed up payout terms I've ever heard, and I've been in the affiliate marketing industry for a few years now, Sure they might be great and such, but let's be real and I'm sure ramzixp can agree to some point that what happens when you have 50k++ tied up in there for over a month? Just because they claim to be "Big" and "Pay" doesn't mean jack shit, I've lost well into the 6 figures in the affiliate industry because of networks clamming to be "Big" and "Pay" then time rolls around, someone doesn't pay and the entire house of cards comes down. In my eyes, the only networks that should be paying net-30 are credit card trails...and that's strictly for quality and fraud purposes, and SOME (very few) pin-submit advertisers...AGAIN for quality...mainly because assholes love to send fraud in the affiliate industry,

This is ad network stuff, it doesn't even deal with ANY of the horse shit the affiliate industry has to deal with. These ad network's make $ the second an advertiser presses "Go" ...They're just being greedy and shady with their payouts. It make's no sense on why a ad network won't pay out publishers weekly if they're doing over 2k or something every week.

At least airpush pay's weekly, sure airpush might not be the best of the best, but atleast they pay with realistic payout terms, I don't understand how smaller affiliates/publishers even eat when they get net-30 payout.

Sorry for the rant, but coming from the affiliate industry (Where almost every cpa network pay's weekly..and they are fronting the $ 99% of the time) ...ad network's don't need to front a DIME, It just kinda pisses me off that really only 1 ad network pay's weekly. I mean what happens when you start doing $500+ a day on start app...are you really going to want to wait for all that money? Hell no,

I'd actually love to hear from someone from an ad network besides airpush tell me why they can't afford to pay weekly,
    Last edited by affliatex; 2013-01-25 at 06:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ the two gentlemen above - name calling on the internet- original... on a more productive note - this is a forum where we are supposed to help each other - if you have any other suggestions, please share. from what I see the vast majority of people here are not "losing six figures" ( sorry to hear that btw.... really sucks) and don't have more than a few hundred downloads per week. any additional income is welcome. if you look into my posts I'm only sharing my experience , what worked and what not. So yes, startapp did work for me, so did airpush and revmod . leadbolt and inner-active didn't. I saw there are multiple threads for airpush so I started a new one for startapp. So how about instead of name calling and other childish behavior , share with the masses how you succeeded? we know that there is not a "one size fits all " approach but hey, tell us yours. it might not work but if it does, we can all use a few more downloads and a few more dollars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Err, if you read their threads, they do share what they do (you just have to interpret their text), anyone making a lot of money is not going to spoon feed you their formula. As for them, I agree as well. Every thread of yours has been promoting startapp which I guess is fine but you inject your referral link everywhere.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be so enthusiastic about Startapp if they didn't have a referral program. Plus your posts are clearly focused on just getting people to sign up under you (as in the first post in this thread where you essentially bribe people to sign up under you). Not only that there is already another thread dedicated to Startapp and this one doesn't mention any issues with Startapp besides join startapp whereas the Airpush ones has actual concerns or discussions.

edit:affiliatex actually knows what he is talking about judging from his posts (especially in regards to the affiliate knowledge).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN-Pick Up Lines View Post
    @ the two gentlemen above - name calling on the internet- original... on a more productive note - this is a forum where we are supposed to help each other - if you have any other suggestions, please share. from what I see the vast majority of people here are not "losing six figures" ( sorry to hear that btw.... really sucks) and don't have more than a few hundred downloads per week. any additional income is welcome. if you look into my posts I'm only sharing my experience , what worked and what not. So yes, startapp did work for me, so did airpush and revmod . leadbolt and inner-active didn't. I saw there are multiple threads for airpush so I started a new one for startapp. So how about instead of name calling and other childish behavior , share with the masses how you succeeded? we know that there is not a "one size fits all " approach but hey, tell us yours. it might not work but if it does, we can all use a few more downloads and a few more dollars.
    Your Advertising your link, it'd be fine if you just put a link right to start app, It's just annoying that's all, It's like going into a car dealership when your a cars salesmen and try selling your car's on someone else's lot and there is no magic tricks to getting an app with lots of downloads like everyone thinks, This is the problem in society it self, everyone think's you need some hocus pocus magic tricks to be successful, which couldn't be further from the truth, to get an app successful all you need is good icons/good screen shots/ a decent app that a lot will downloads, and get people to share/rate/like your app, it really is THAT simple, there's no "Dumping" money into admob to get installs or any of that crap, there is no posting your app all over facebook to get it viral, Get people to engage in your app some what and you'll have a successful app. I've done 0 advertising on all my apps, get people engaged, sharing it and such and it will do fine, that's the problem, over 50% of apps on android have basically 0 ratings,

I mean isn't it obvious how apps become successful? I mean go look at all the top apps, what do they all have in common? a shit ton of ratings and like's...So obviously that's how apps get ranked, I mean do you guy's not realize this? It's right in front of everyone's nose lol

And the problem with your "Sharing is caring" approach is, I barely know you, so why should I share with you on how I get more installs? It's not greed, it's just called asset protection, This happen with the affiliate industry a few years ago, everyone thought it'd be cool to share their methods on BHW and now, no one won't share anything that makes money because when people share, then 50000 people jump on it and it get's screwed up by someone, I'm down for giving ideas on how to get more installs, but as far as sharing a entire way to get more installs and such, I don't think it's very smart to share on a public forum IMO
    Last edited by affliatex; 2013-01-25 at 08:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    now that's a real reply and real constructive criticism, point taken, will remove the links. @affliatex - I agree with you 100%, make a good product and it will sell itself. and of course nobody is asking you to share "trade secrets" , I saw that you like airpush, ok agreed ,share stuff like that So people don't waste time implementing crap. that's all I asked for - this is the section of the forum where we share ads networks experiences. thank you and looking forward for your input , looks like you've done this a long long time
    Last edited by UN-Pick Up Lines; 2013-01-25 at 09:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN-Pick Up Lines View Post
    now that's a real reply and real constructive criticism, point taken, will remove the links. @affliatex - I agree with you 100%, make a good product and it will sell itself. and of course nobody is asking you to share "trade secrets" , I saw that you like airpush, ok agreed ,share stuff like that So people don't waste time implementing crap. that's all I asked for - this is the section of the forum where we share ads networks experiences. thank you and looking forward for your input , looks like you've done this a long long time
    I mean let's be honest, a lot of good app's do go un-noticed but that's partly because again just low reviews and such, sure it sucks but I see every day shitty apps going viral because they have thousands of ratings and such, and no worries, sorry if I came off aggressive or a bit blunt, I've seen a lot of BS online in the last few years since I started, especially with Networks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you're fine in my book So getting them 5 star ratings first will bring many many downloads later free lesson of the day learned - get people to download and then rate rate rate your apps .thanks, now that's exactly what this forum is all about

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Now your thread is edited, reflinks deleted. Sorry but it's david portal, he have affiliate links here and you can't go in every topic and spam with your reflink? Understand? Don't tell it's childish behavior because your is childish. There is many threads with Startapp here and you are opening new with reflinks to get some cash from other developers and avoid david's reflinks? Make own forum and spam with reflinks on it. Forum is for everyone but not put reflinks when administrator have own. Think about it, it's dishonest and annoying when sending posts only for publish reflink and get some $.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast