How Do you Promote your App?

Hi,Google Play store is filled with apps as days progress hence most of good apps/games doesn’t get downloaded.To be honest i find difficult in promoting my app these days.So i would like to have your advices on how to promote app?
2.What are other stores you promote your app apart from Google Play?
3.Is paid promotion really worth?

Whats are your suggestions on improving daily downloads?Kindly do share your experience hence users/new & existing developers in this forum could learn ways to promote app successfully.

I followed these technique

1.Cross promoted within own apps
2.Published app on blog/own website
3.Tried to promote using facebook
4.Published link on few forums

What are other things to be done?

Hey Developer,

We recently came up with a solution to promote Android apps where the users are not disturbed by annoying ads. We created DappWall to promote your app efficiently and in an affordable way. We are freelance developers too and we’ve had enough of not having the possibility to promote an application without spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars. With DappWall any of the apps can get in focus and not only the ones from the biggest developer companies.

We also created a topic here for more information.

Hope you give it a shot,

• The DappWall Team

I register and can not log in. It lock until 15th May?

If you want the best promoting services of app marketing and app store optimization, you should go with the high and accurate services provider company. We are also belonging the same field and sure to give you effective result. Visit us with signature.

Hello, guys!
According to your questions, I have summarized the methods at below:

The methods of question 1:
First, the efforts that you have made are useful to promote your app. Besides, there are many other tips about app promotion.

1. app store optimization(ASO)
  2. email marketing
  3. installs and reviews exchange
  4. put your app in classified and review websites
  5. invite some famous stars to popularize your app
  6. advertising(on-line advertising and off-line advertising)
  7. invite your friends and relatives to install your app

The methods of question 2:
In addition to the Google Play, you can upload your app in App store, which is also an effective method to get more potential users and more installs. If you have problem about app promotion in App store, I recommended the Asotop1, which can provide more professional methods to boost your app ranking.

The methods of question 3:
I want to tell you the paid promotion is worth and effective to promote your app. Most app developers have chosen buying app installs, buying app reviews and ratings to get a higher rank in app stores and get more revenue from their app.

Hope these methods can help you!

You can also try Tappx

Hi there, based on my experience and besides the methods which you have mentioned, here are some other effective app promotion methods, all the methods are suitable for ios and android apps. Details as follows:

App Store Optimization
First and foremost, we could not start this list without mentioning App Store Optimization (ASO) and its benefits. ASO is the process of improving a mobile app visibility in the store by optimizing each metadata element (app title, description, keywords, screenshots, etc.) according to the store and trends’ best practices. The most important part of aso is keywords research, because keywords play a very important role in app store ranking algorithm. When you choose keywords, you should take relevance, competition and traffic into consideration. If you want to boost app ranking with the specific keywords, be sure place them in the app title, which can increase your app ranking by 10.3%.

Consider Alterative App Stores
Besides Google Play & App Store; there are various other app stores on the online market where you can upload your app. Data shows that, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play.

Leverage the Power of Influencers
As marketers, we wish to expand the Word-of-Mouth effect from one-to-one to one-to-many. That’s where social media influencers come to the rescue. Collaborating with influencers helps us reach our targeted audience and get a reliable exposure for the app - Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known people. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Gather Positive Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and ratings have a great impact on your app downloads. You need an average rating of 4-stars or above. Because date shows that about 95% users prefer to download an app which has much more higher rating reviews. Besides invite your users,friends and families to leave a positive feedback on your app, you can also get app reviews and ratings from third parties, which will not you too much, but boost app downloads efficiently.

About the paid marketing methods, I recommend ASM(iOS), it is Apple official Ad bidding optimization. It’s an efficient and easy way to help people discover your app on the App Store. The App Store is the primary place where people come to find apps. In fact, over 65% of downloads come directly from a search on the App Store. Put your app at the top of relevant search results and connect customers directly to download your app. Many iOS developers have started to do the App Store Search Ads.

Social media advertising is also a good choice. Lets you target people specifically by demographics and interests, ensuring that the most likely users of your app will see your ads. With a Facebook ad campaign you can fine-tune the audience, control ad spend, and schedule, pause or stop it anytime you want.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

Hey hi
There are no. of methods available in market for promoting apps such as mobile marketing,email marketing, ad’s etc.
"Alphagravel’s SDKis simple to integrate and allows app developers to add ads to their Android app to monetize their traffic with different ads. The company offers Android app developers a best-in-class SDK and advanced predictive algorithms.
This means that it’s become more and more complicated to decide on the right app advertising partners.

Alphagravel is an independent automated mobile ads marketplace concentrated on powering regional interstitial, banner and video ads."
Have a visit to our website for more information.