How many downloads an app need to be earn 100$/day or above.

How many downloads an app need to earn 100$/day or above .It may be active install or only install .

right now im having almost 200.000 install but yet to break $100 a day :frowning:

I have around 1.2M downloads, 5K a day and I am finally making around 100 dollars a day so… :slight_smile:

There is something wrong with your scenario. 200K installs can easily make $100+ per day.

Around 10K installs per day should do it.

Yeah I’d say probably around the $5000 mark for 200k a day, depending on geos etc.

It all depends on the app and how often they use it.

Can you tell us how many impressions you get per day and what ads you use?

My problem is that my app (despite many updates and tries to fix it) doesn´t work 100% on Samsung devices. Therefore, I have only 158K active installs.

I use MobileCore and Airpush Bundled SDK. Impressions and installs vary, but its usually like this:

Weekdays:

MobileCore - 30-35K Impressions = 50-60$/day
Airpush - 1,5 - 2K installs, 30-35K banner impressions = 40-50$/day

Weekends:

MobileCore - 45-55K Impressions = 80-100$/day
Airpush - 2,5 - 3,5K installs, 50-60K banner impressions = 50-75$/day

SO May i know from which country most traffic from?Also What type of app it is?

Mostly USA (33%), Russia (10%) and GB (10%). It is a photo editing app.

Oh i see.Thanks for the information.Do you have any idea regarding trivia app/game?I mean how much potential it has got to earn.How to reach right audience?

@all Sorry i know its off topic.I have created a thread to share your suggestion on way to promote app.Kindly go through.

Btw regarding this thread question what i feel is it depends on location.Numbers doesn’t count for earnings.Few click with good rate could easily breach $100 mark/day

200 k total, not a day. A day would be around 5k installs.

eCPM and CTR depends on his monetize, sometimes up and down … it took approximately 30,000 impressions to reach $ 100. :cool:

I think if an app helps its users well and keeps it’s good image on user for long time then 200,000 download is enough for making $100+/day.

I have just one app that get roughly 60000+ downloads but the pro version of that app keep the growing of it’s download number.
Overall the app now has started generating about $50 per day. :beer: