New Google play changes, thoughts?

I am sure you all got the email. They seem they have changed things and clarified more things about ads especially the browser modification, system Interference and tracking apps. So maybe advertising networks should no longer enable gps permission.
Any thoughts, ideas, comments?

wondering mostly about this part under system interference: ◦Apps and their ads must not modify or add browser settings or bookmarks, add homescreen shortcuts, or icons on the user’s device as a service to third parties or for advertising purposes…
most of current ppd sponsors add a search bookmark to browser (or change homepage, which is probably worse than a bookmark), time will tell if we’ll be the ones getting banned

If I recall correctly, browser bookmarks had been prohibited by the policy as of last August.

New: Apps and their ads must not modify or add browser settings or bookmarks, add homescreen shortcuts…
Old: Apps and their ads must not add homescreen shortcuts, browser bookmarks…

Seems like they added modify browser settings, which might meant they no longer allow homepage change.

They really are clamping down harder now.
More focus on Admob with the further alienation of browser changes.

looks like moneymike also opened new thread for this.

Clearly end of startapp’s existing search sdk, If they can remove the browser homepage thing and keep search box slider then it will become compliant.
Guys who have gone through the policy in detail can pls. answer my following questions:

1. Do we need to tell in play store description about the in-app purchases for ad removal?
  2. Do we need to tell in play store description about the places where ad will be shown?

For in-app purchases we need to tell the users only when certain restricted content is accessed through in-app purchases only.
If you are offering in-app purhchases for providing virtual currency which can be earned through the game then there’s no need

“If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features to which a specific or additional charge applies, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features.”

and about the placement of ads i have no idea. i think theres no need to tell users about where the banner ad or interstitial ad is.

If I have only an icon in the main menu, which points to my other app (icon + app name), is this acceptable by the new program policies? What do you think? Thanks.