Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have now added Admobs interstials to the Android app and removed those from Revmob. I will get back with info on how it pays off.

eCPM is 10$ for our iPhone app, which has Revmob interstials. The eCPM for the Android version of that app is only 1$. It is the same with all of our 3 Android apps, which use Revmob interstials. Their eCPM is only about 1$. So it seems like Revmob pays off much better for iPhone.

I like Admobs interstials better than those from Revmob. Admobs interstials show different ads for each ad request, while Revmob keeps showing the same "Free app of the day". The only difference for each ad request is the design of the background. Admobs interstials are more reliable, their ads show up every time so they seem to have a better fillrate. They are also adapted to where the user comes from, but Revmob seems to show the same "Free app of the day" ads for all countries.
    Last edited by MobileVisuals; 2013-03-09 at 09:59 AM.

2. Likes Magnesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hi guys,

I've never tried AdMob or AppBrain, but I did use AppZoom's free $50 and had great results (it propelled the downloads from 50/day to 300/day). But that was from the free campaign they give you if you sign up as a developer. I've wired another $50 from my own money and the results were really bad compared to the free campaigns. Anyway, they are now starting (13th of March) a pay-per-install advertising with many improvements so I'll give it another try.

Home this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    eCPM for my Admob interstitial is 1,45$ after using it for a week. This is better than any of the Revmob interstitials, they have eCPM with 0,8$ to 0,95$ for 3 other apps. I am considering to replace all of these with Admobs interstitials.

eCPM for my iPhone Revmob interstitial is however 5,5$ now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The eCPM for my Admob interstitial is rising. It is now 2,45$ after using it for 2 weeks. This is much better eCPM than the interstitials from other companies, which I have tried on Android. They are all 1$ eCPM or less. I have tried interstitials from Revmob, Appbrain, Applovin, Greystripe, Millenial and Jumptap. I am probably going to replace the interstitials from these companies with the Admob interstitials.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can everybody use admob interstitials now? Some weeks ago I've researched and found out that they are only available to premium publishers?
    How did you integrate them?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only publishers invited by Google can use the Admob interstitials. This is how they are integrated:

https://developers.google.com/mobile...vanced#android

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The eCPM for my first Admob interstitial has increased to 3,97$ now, while the Revmob iPhone interstitial eCPM has dropped to 4,18$.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Silimar experience here. I tried Admob campaigns at the end of 2011. I spent thousands of dollars but failed to get many installs. It took about 2.5US dollars per install for my app at that time. Pretty expensive that's why I don't use admob anymore.
    I hear that admob has different bidding prices in different countries and areas. Maybe that's why the Chinese apps get installs at a pretty cheap cost
    Last edited by Vivianyang; 2013-04-03 at 10:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My experience with adMob wasn't good.

Bellow my stats

Period: 2011/06/22 - 2013/04/07
    Budget: $50
    Impressions: 300,451
    Clicks 5,001
    CTR: 1.66%
    Cost: $50
    Average CPC: $0.01
    Installs: 20
    CPI (Cost Per Install): $2.50

Very expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone interested in promoting apps might find this blog with results of promoting an android app of a great value. The 20.000 dollars campaign involved 4 ad networks:

MiuMeet Developer Blog: Results of promoting an Android App using AdMob, MillennialMedia, GetJar and AppBrain

12. Likes vitoralm, Magnesus liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast