Ad network suitable for tablet apps?

I am working on app that is developed for Android tablets only, preferably with 10" and above displays. The app allows users to watch video clips. Therefore I was thinking, instead of using only banner ads at top or bottom, maybe I should use some sort of full screen ads as well, like interstitial, rich interactive or even ads that can utilise the bigger screen size than phones. The problem is most networks I see, have full screen ads designed for phones and not tablets.

What is your experience? Are there any good networks that provide full screen tablet size ads?

I use 300x250 mrect on one corner. Used to work well, till the CPC went to shit on Millennial (under $0.02).

Like you said, 300x250 will only fill a corner of the 1280x800 screen. Not sure what the rest of the content will be in my case.

How did you fill the screen?

Hey guys, just wanted to mention… why don’t you put multiple banners side by side until you fit the screen width ?

With leadbolt AppWall in HTML it will feel the width you specify.

I believe some networks like Admob have restriction to the number of banners you can display in one screen. Besides, it might display the same banner as well, twice.

Does it properly fill the width or does it surround the ad with white/dark space? Could you please post a screenshot?

This is how it looks in my application:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oicn3odna338ejj/2013-01-12-09-41-09.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfkgrigekywg769/2013-01-12-09-41-30.png (after clicking no or yes)

The X is my own button, the width of the WebView is set to 75% or sth like that of the screen (you can even use 100%, but then there is no place to put closing sign).

Thanks mate. That looks ok, even though based on the giant icon and number of items it displays, I think it was designed for phone screens.

Another cause of concern for me to show such ads on tablets is that, almost all of them show ads of phone apps which probably will not look good on tablet (except for games which should work great on all devices). I am not sure if users will click and download them on a tablet. What is your experience with that? Do you have tablet only apps with the ads in that screenshot? How is the revenue?

Both work on tablets and at least the second one looks great on tablets. To be honest I always have troubles finding those “phone only” games recently - most if not all look OK on my tablet. With apps it’s of course much worse.